GOTO https://www.softconf.com/e/robio2013/ for paper submission
All ROBIO 2013 papers must be prepared in English. Six pages in the standard IEEE conference two-column format (see specific instructions below) are allowed for each paper, including figures and tables. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted at an extra charge payable at the time of submitting the final version of the paper.
Double check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the submission system and the paper. Please write names with only the first letter capitalized, i.e., use “Firstname Lastname” in all instances, and do not use “FIRSTNAME LASTNAME”.
The following templates must be used in formatting your paper (see sample.pdf for the layout of the document and useful tips):
- For LaTeX: LaTeX style file, ieeeconf.cls, and a LaTeX sample document, sample.tex, are available. The best way to produce a conformant pdf file is to use these command lines:
- latex sample (run twice to resolve bibliography references)
- dvips -Ppdf -R0 -tletter sample
- ps2pdf -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dMAxSubsetPct=100 -dSubsetFonts=true -dEmbedAllFonts=true -sPAPERSIZE=letter sample.ps
- For MS-Word: MS Word template, ieeeconf_letter.dot is available.
Papers that are formatted inproperly according to the instructions above may result in their rejection.
Rules based on the past ROBIO conference.